Binance Liquidity Farming is live!
Binance is an online platform that facilitates the trading of digital currencies. It supports a wide range of the most frequently traded cryptocurrencies. In addition, Binance provides a secure digital wallet for traders to store their electronic funds. The platform also offers additional services that enable users to earn interest on their cryptocurrency holdings or conduct transactions using digital currencies. Binance NFT, on the other hand, is a marketplace for various collectibles, ranging from art to sports. It is designed to function as a dual chain, allowing users to access NFTs on the Ethereum Blockchain via the Binance wallet.
Binance Liquid Swap has recently announced a new promotion for the BNB/BTC and BNB/ETH liquidity pools. This promotion makes it easier for users to qualify for VIP Level upgrades when they participate in Liquidity Farming with their BNB assets. By joining this promotion, users can earn rewards of up to 5%* APR. For a complete and simple step-by-step guide on how to participate in this giveaway, please check our website.
- Sign up with an account on Binance Exchange and receive 10% kickback on the trading fee + Claim 100 USDT Trading Fee Credit.
- Complete identity verification; (find how to verify your Binance account here).
- Head to the Binance Liquid Swap page.
- Go to the Liquidity Pool section.
- Commit any of BNB/BTC and or BNB/ETH to enjoy up to 5% APR.
- Users may enjoy the exclusive APRs for the BNB/BTC and BNB/ETH liquidity pools for the duration of the Activity Period.
[For more info and T&C check out their official post HERE ]
- Users may enjoy the exclusive APR for the BNB/BTC and BNB/ETH liquidity pools for the duration of the Activity Period.
- As APR is dynamic, it is subject to the page display on the day.
- When adding Digital Assets to, or redeeming Digital Assets from a liquidity pool, transaction fees may be incurred.
- Adding funds to a liquidity pool carries certain risks.
- The number of Digital Assets you redeem may be different from the number of Digital Assets you add to a liquidity pool.
CryptoGpt cannot be held responsible for any financial losses resulting from your trading activities. It is important to recognize that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and should not be viewed as a reliable source of steady income. Before proceeding with any trades, it is imperative that you provide your consent and fully understand the risks involved.