Binance has launched its NEAR Locked Product, a new online exchange for trading cryptocurrencies. The platform supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, providing traders with a crypto wallet to store their electronic funds. Additionally, Binance offers various services for users to earn interest or conduct transactions using cryptocurrencies. Binance NFT also allows users to purchase a variety of collectibles, ranging from art to sports. The platform operates as a dual chain, enabling users to access NFTs on the Ethereum Blockchain through the Binance wallet.
Binance Earn is pleased to announce the launch of two new promotions for NEAR on Locked Products! Users can earn APR rewards daily and a portion of the 34,000 NEAR prize pool by subscribing to NEAR on Simple Earn Locked Products. Check out our comprehensive step-by-step guide to participate in this program!
|Closes in||14 Days|
|Reward pool||11.9% APR & 34,000 NEAR|
Here’s how to participate:
- Register an account on Binance Exchange to receive a 10% kickback on trading fees.
- Complete identity verification. (Find out how to verify your Binance account here).
- Go to the Binance Simple Near Locked product page.
- Buy and subscribe to NEAR Locked Products to receive 5 NEAR in Token Vouchers.
- Hold NEAR in your Spot wallet to receive the Locked Products Airdrop.
For more information and terms and conditions, please refer to their official post HERE.
- For Promotion 1, NEAR rewards will be distributed as token vouchers to eligible users within three weeks after the Promotion ends.
- All token vouchers will expire within 14 days of distribution.
- Eligible users must claim their voucher rewards before the expiration date.
- For Promotion 2, NEAR rewards will be automatically distributed as Locked Products to eligible users within three weeks after the Promotion ends.
- The 0.3 NEAR airdrop is a locked subscription to NEAR Locked Products for 150 days at 10% APR.
- Each eligible user can receive a maximum of one NEAR Locked Product position from Promotion 2 only.
CryptoGpt cannot be held responsible for any financial losses resulting from your trading activities. It is important to recognize that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and should not be viewed as a reliable source of steady income. Before proceeding with any trades, it is imperative that you provide your consent and fully understand the risks involved.