Lysin Finance Airdrop is live!
Lysin Finance is a DeFi enterprise with expertise in creating stablecoins and providing innovative DeFi products and services. As the official issuer of Erinzi (ENZ) and Lirum (LIR), both of which are based on the Ethereum blockchain, Lysin Finance envisions the future of finance as the convergence of blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. The company aims to develop a stablecoin that incorporates AI to dynamically adapt to market conditions, offering unparalleled stability to its users.
As the first community incentive, Lysin Finance is airdropping a combined total of $1000 and 100,000 LIR tokens to randomly selected users. To take part in this exciting opportunity, simply follow our comprehensive and user-friendly step-by-step guide.
- Head to the Lyra Finance Airdrop page
- Complete these social tasks
- Follow @LysinFinance on Twitter
- Retweet @lysinfinance on Twitter
- Join @lysin_finance on Telegram
- Follow on Instagram
- There’s USDT rewards for staying active
- Unlock more entries to get extra rewards
- Refer your friends to stand your chance to win!
Basic entry rewards:
- USDT $200 for 10 randomly picked valid participants who completed all the mandatory tasks (USDT $20 per winner).
- 50,000 Lirum tokens for 50 randomly picked valid participants who completed all the mandatory tasks (1,000 “LIR” per winner).
Optional tasks completion rewards:
- USDT $400 for TOP 20 most active valid participants, according to the count of optional daily tasks entries (USDT $20 per winner).
- 25,000 Lirum tokens for TOP 25 most active valid participants, according to the count of optional daily tasks entries (1,000 “LIR” per winner).
- USDT $400 + 12,500 Lirum tokens for TOP 1-5 valid referrals:
- 1st place – USDT $150 + 2,500 “LIR”
- 2nd place – USDT $100 + 2,500 “LIR”
- 3rd place – USDT $70 + 2,500 “LIR”
- 4th place – USDT $50 + 2,500 “LIR”
- 5th place – USDT $30 + 2,500 “LIR”.
- 12,500 Lirum tokens for TOP 5-15 valid referrals (1,250 “LIR” per winner).
CryptoGpt cannot be held responsible for any financial losses resulting from your trading activities. It is important to recognize that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and should not be viewed as a reliable source of steady income. Before proceeding with any trades, it is imperative that you provide your consent and fully understand the risks involved.