CoinMarketCap users have the chance to win up to 180 SPIN.
What is Spintop (SPIN) Airdrop?
In this airdrop, there is 900,000 SPIN up for grabs, and there will be 5,000 winners of up to 180 SPIN.
How to Participate in the Spintop (SPIN) Airdrop?
To participate in the Spintop (SPIN) airdrop, visit the SPIN Coin page at CoinMarketCap.
While you’re there, scroll down to see a list of instructions for participating in AirDrop. The most important step is to log in to your CoinMarketCap account, which you can do here.
Once logged in, follow the coin details page or the instructions below.
1) Add Spintop to your CoinMarketCap watchlist: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spintop/
2) Follow Spintop on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpintopNetwork
3) Join Spintop on Telegram: http://t.me/SpintopNetwork
4) Join Spintop Announcements on Telegram: https://t.me/SpintopNetworkAnnouncements
5) Join Spintop on Discord: http://discord.gg/spintop
6) Subscribe to Spintop’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTRyMdtLAmd-5POL5T26rGg?sub_confirmation=1
7) Retweet Spintop’s video: https://twitter.com/SpintopNetwork/status/1498455413058068480
8) Follow Spintop on Medium: https://spintopnetwork.medium.com/
9) Join Spintop on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Spintop/
N.B winners will be announced on our official Twitter channel. Note: All boot and duplicate entries will be automatically disqualified and Spin Top is responsible for selecting the winner and distributing the prize.
You can also watch our video below to understand how to participate in CoinMarketCap airdrops!
What Is Spintop (SPIN)?
In short, Spintop has a blockchain P2E game aggregator called GamePedia that allows users to find and select P2E games according to their interests. The platform comes with all the features that the P2E industry has to offer, including guild creation, review sharing, stacking, farming, and the exchange of NFTs and tokens, to name a few.
This article contains links to third-party websites or other content for informational purposes only ("third-party sites"). Third-party sites are not controlled by Cryptogpt, and Cryptogpt is not responsible for the content of any third-party site, including any links to any third-party site, or any changes or updates to any third party. Party site. Cryptogpt is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation of Cryptogpt or any association with its operators of the site. This article is for use and should be used for informational purposes only. It is important to do your own research and analysis before making any material decisions regarding the products or services described. This article is not intended to be financial advice and will not be considered. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author [of the company] and do not necessarily reflect those of Cryptogpt.